Let's make ONE Coquito Glazed Cupcake that 2020 will thank you for!
Cupcake for One
1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 tbsp egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tbsp self-rising flour
1 tbsp of whole milk (substitute: almond milk)
1 baking cup (cupcake liner)
2 oz unsalted butter
1 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup Coquito
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Whisk together melted butter, powdered sugar, egg white and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
3. Add self-rising flour & mix until mostly smooth.
4. Gently stir in the milk.
5. Pour batter in the baking cup and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove cupcake from the oven and begin making the glaze.
7. Beat powdered sugar, butter & Coquito and then frost cooled cupcake.
8. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of cupcake frosting.